WHY IS PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY SO IMPORTANT TO YOUR BUSINESS?
You get one chance to make a first impression. Don't Blow it.
"We all have a story to tell about our business, a professional photographer can tell my story with pictures. Stock photography tells someone else's story." --- John B.
FIVE REASONS WHY EVERY BUSINESS NEEDS PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS
1. A picture is worth a thousand words.
These days pictures are worth at least a thousand words – probably more! #Photos enable you to show your clients and customers what you have to offer rather than tell them. In this day and age, consumers like to see things for themselves before making a decision about a purchase. The internet has made this increasingly possible, which means #marketingphotos and videos of your products and offerings are more valuable than ever before.
2. Your #Media is a representation of your business. Often times the cost of #professional #photography makes it tempting for business owners to take photos themselves or find a lower cost alternative to hiring a professional #photographer. If this thought crosses your mind, remember: your photos represent your business. Low quality, unprofessional photos will communicate the same about your business and the products and services you offer. Your photos and your website are your clients first impression of you. Don't skimp.
3. The consumer wants to know who you are. An alternative that some businesses consider when they feel a photo shoot with a professional photographer might be out of reach is stock photography. While stock photos are certainly helpful for some purposes, they are not the best way to showcase your business. Why? Because they are not photos of your business.
When people visit your website, they want to get to know you. #Stock photos don't personalize your business. They also can lead to a false impression of what you have to offer. The best way for a potential customer to get to know your business is by showing them visually what you do, get to know your team and what you can offer them.
4. Images help your #SEO. If your business has a website you may have heard people use the term #SEO. SEO is important because it helps google find current information which helps you rank better during search results. One element that helps is images. Optimized photos can help your website get found and preform better in the overall search results. They can also help you engage your customer and keep them on your site longer, or encourage them to choose you over your competitor.
5. Professional photos are assets. Content is King in the digital world. Photos are content and they are powerful tools to use on the internet. Professional photos can be used to build your brand on social media and make your website much more engaging. They can be used in endless ways from Facebook to Twitter to LinkedIn to Google + and more. You can also use the images for print materials such as brochures, business cards and advertising materials. By investing in professional photos you will give yourself one more tool in your marketing box to help you stand out from the rest.